Thursday 30 September 2010

Hoping for a better day

Hey I think I'm getting the hang of this now. I have managed to work out how to upload photos and get them more or less where I want them. And today I worked out how to grab Kerry's banner for her Blog Hop next week :D



I am in the middle of making a couple of cards using her Winestool Nikki and Shopping Ruby Stamps, I will post them when I get them finished.

Took the girls to Mandors on Monday to get fabric for their Halloween costumes, I think I got off lightly this year - Queen Titania and Peasblossom from A Midsummers Night Dream - so no paper mache or paint!!

I thought I would give you some pics of previous years efforts so you can get an idea of some of the challenges they have set me in the past. Sorry about the sideways photos, they were right way up on my photolist!





A traditional vampire!




The dining room was out of use for a week while I painted these wings!!!



Happinny - a Pokemon character


Banette - a Pokemon character



Mumble from Happy Feet - she loves penguins


A character from Winx - a cartoon they used to watch.


Cornelia from W.I.T.C.H (another favourite cartoon of the time)

I also did Mike from Monsters Inc one year but can't find the photos!!

See you later
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment