Tuesday 28 September 2010

Help!!!!

I feel so out of touch! There was me thinking I knew what I was doing on the computer but I have changed my mind. I am still trying to work out how to attach links/ banners/etc to my blog - when I look up the help menu I am still lost - is there a blogging for dummies book out there? If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Anyway todays difficult task (apart from the housework) is trying to upload some photos of cards I have made. I keep forgetting to photograph my cards before I send them but I do have pics of one or two on the PC so I will give it a go!



Well that one didn't end up where I expected but I guess practice makes perfect. This was a birthday card I made for my dad a couple of years ago, like most of you out there I find mens cards a nightmare!





Neither did that one, I think you can tell by the gaps where I wanted them to be but at least they are on the screen!

I will try again after a coffee maybe that will fire up my brain and I will be able to work out what I'm doing!

See you later
Ali


P.S. Came back after a coffee and reading something on Kerrys blog and Hey Presto! I managed to put them where I wanted them. Why don't you check out Kerrys Blog Hop starting next week - https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjIVoTfuMM4K2KzQPAnZpftsmJPxE0dVHfYA4uwW6cFMBqgV3xILsoP2TT4vBmbKIgNvtm43T_NnIkpotRPS5EE_f5O-lSfj3-oi9GaFrfFeko9vaoTUYue4_vjIgRDR-TJ2ci0dkLNNWI/s400/blog+hop+banner.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment